Style Perfection: Equestrain

2 comments









My go to and most favoured pair of boots, are my faithful and trusted Chelsea style boots which can be found on any Equestrian store on EBAY. It's no secret I like a bit of tweed, shirts, velvet and ribbon, so it's no wonder that this is one of my favourite looks.

Since I've starting doing Horse riding on the occasional Sundays, I have become a bit horse and equestrian obsessed. Even thought this Sunday I went riding and I actually got flung off the Horse I was on and as you can imagine hurt myself pretty bad. sore bum ahoy. I don't want to let it stop me from enjoying it in the future, as the summer I would love to go for a hack and to feel confident riding.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

Jessica Cai said...

Love the equestrian style too--it's just so classy (especially on Audrey). I really enjoy your blog so far and would love to follow each other--please join my GFC and I'll follow you right back!

StylizedLuxe
Instagram

xo Jess

Shawsy said...

Oh Jaymie! I'm a new big fan of your blog <3!
www.shawsy.blogspot.com

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig