Monday Inspiration

2 comments






















Pictures via Pinterest.

Looking at a wealth of beautiful pictures on a Monday is always a favourite thing to do in the morning. It always helps to create some inspiration and aspiration for the week. I've got a busy week with lots to cram in so tranquility in the form of flowers, travel dreams (all I can think about is sun, sea and exploring right now) Dreaming of another world!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

Bianca said...

Those feathers are beautiful, I have similar ones tattooed on my back. I've always felt there was something whimsical about them!? Have a lovely week

specklesthings.blogspot.co.uk

Nadine Horvath said...

Loved the quote, very true! xx

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig