dirty martini

Leave a Comment





Photos by Craig Dearsley 

On Sunday evening, I came straight from visiting my friend Abi in the Lake District with all my bags in tow, to Dirty Martini for post Christmas-Christmas Creatives party and get together organised by the fabulous Faye and Sophie. I only stayed a couple of hours because my bed was beckoning me. It was still a lot of fun to hang out with some of my favourites, mingle with some new people, drink martinis and a cheeky glass of prosecco. We all took part in Secret Santa I got a rather wonderful floral crown and glitter bow from Sophie.

It was such a great idea, we now have a network where we can gelp one another and share advice, tips and knowledge. I can't wait for more meet ups this year and spending time with the loveliest people.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig