new new new

5 comments
Has anyone noticed the change up around here? By Jaymie re-invention! My lovely portrait of Gatsby and Me which was created by Natasha I turned into my new blog header. Tilly created the new layout for me and I can't thank her enough for putting up with my total inability at HTML and web design. I designed the Big Ben and red telephone boxes pattern with my blog in mind but also with the possibility of it being used with in printed fabric as well.

I really want to make the most of blogging this year, expand and make it bigger and better. I think this the new look is a real push that I need!

I would love to know what you think about the new look!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments:

Raffles Bizarre said...

It all looks great m'dear, especially you header - wonderful!
Raffles Bizarre Blog

lauraslw said...

Ooo what a lovely new look! Your header is so great, I can't help but think it is a photo - it looks just like your little icon over there. Natasha is a clever lady.

Can't wait to read more on your blog with this layout and new push. Good luck! xx

Dainty A said...

Love the new look, very classy and very very British! Just as it should be!

Please check out my blog, thankyou!

Keep smiling,
Abi x

Rebecca Tan said...

Oh the new layout! is simply perfect! slick and pretty amd really easy to navigate!! here's to 2014!! xxx

beth eve said...

absolutely love it- can't stop looking at your beautiful header! THAT HAIR.

B x

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig