Suzy and Sam

1 comment


Photos c/o Lily Mason & Vintage Style Me.

Now available to buy from my shop are my Moonrise Kingdom, Suzy and Sam charm necklaces which can be bought together or individually. 

The lovely photos above are from my dear friend Rhiannon of Vintage Style Me for their new beautiful Look Book which was shot by another chum Lily Mason, I lent some of my Moonrise Kingdom pieces to help with the styling of the pink Suzy Bishop number above, which I love as pink seems to be my go to colour at the moment!

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comments:

Aimée said...

Your necklaces are simply adorable! I love moonrise kingdom so much so the thought of having a necklace with Suzy on is just perfect! ... These photos are beautiful too, perhaps that's due to the fact that I can't say no to a pink dress and beret! X

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig