Team Spirit

Leave a Comment





Foam fingers, beer, cheerleaders, men in leggings... this could only mean that American footbal has truly hit London! Something that you might not know about me is that I'm a bit of an NFL fan (I wont pretend that I know all the rules though or understand all that much about it) It's as simple as being an America fanatic and it all started with my holiday in California when I began to support the San Francisco 49ers. 

My friend managed to get us NFL tickets for the 49ers Vs Jacksonville Jaguars at Wembley for this Sunday just gone. Not only that but we had managed to bag seats right at the front and behind one of the goals (not as scary as it sounds...) 

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig