Palace in the Sky

3 comments











Hampton Court Palace

You may or may not know this about me already but I'm pretty much obsessed with History, Palaces and Royal families. The Tudors being a period of time that interests me in particular. 

On Wednesday, I spend the day at Hampton Court and took my Mumma bear along. It's somewhere I haven't been for years, I use to go a lot when I was little to sit in the gardens, have picnics and walk around the grounds as my Grandma only lived about 5 minutes away from it on the train. It's just one of the most stunning palaces, full of beautiful gardens, memories, history and art. 

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

Sarah said...

This looks AMAZING!
x

Alice said...

I love Hampton court! I went so much as a kid - I'm rather royal family history obsessed too xoxo

lauraslw said...

Ah! These photos are beaaaauuuttttifffuullll!!! I love the whole history scene too, it's so precious, I definitely believe I was born into the wrong era. Thanks for adding a new "Must-see" to my list!

Laura
http://lauraslw.blogspot.co.uk

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig