Nutshell

Leave a Comment


















Girl time, signed by the babe, Orange Weds, Cat bag from Ebay, Chocolate orange mocha before work, Holborn, 
1920s party, Gatsby inspired cocktails, Sunday afternoon tea at Sketch, Sentiments, Desk, Breakfast at my course,
Harry Potter lookylike, Strawberry Cheesecake cocktail at Simmons, Drink, Shop, Do, Hampton Court Maze, The Palace. 

A view of what I've been up to the past week and a half. 

1. Has anyone else 'About Time'? I swooned and romanticised, laughed and cried. Perfect movie to make you feel all warm and fuzzy.

2. Last weekend some friends and I went to a 1920s style party at Bloomsbury Ball room (post coming soon) which was a lot of fun, a few cocktails in teacups were consumed and charleston dancing occurred. My friend was down from Cardiff for the weekend, so before she headed back on Sunday we headed to Sketch for cake, tea and exploring fun toilets.

3. I went on an optics course this Tuesday in town for work, which actually was pretty interesting (plus free coffee and cinnamon swirls always go down a treat in my book) In the evening I met my Sister at Kings Cross for a 'school night' drink at Simmons and found another sweet little place called Drink, Shop, Do where I had a slice of Jammy Dodger cake and home-made lemonade whilst surrounded by swooping paper birds, balloons and planes. Have you visited any fun little cafes or bars recently?

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig