Nutshell

Leave a Comment














Hello! Awh it's been a while... I keep meaning to blog and then I seem to forget completely and move on to something else. Here's some of what I've been up to since I last posted....

Last weekend a friend me and my sister made in Tunisia but have been speaking to ever since we got back, came down from Cardiff for the weekend. We spent it drinking Pimms in Borough Market and having dinner at the Diner, hard shakes and hot dogs (Veggie for me obviously!) before seeing Dirty Dancing musical in the evening, Which I  have seen before but they seemed to have changed parts of it and it's in a different theatre now. 

The weekend that's just gone, I went for afternoon tea (I'm trying to work my way through them all!) at One Aldwych which was inspired by the new Charlie and the Chocolate Factory musical. It was, as you can imagine pretty superb and fun. Golden chocolate eggs with cheesecake filling to look like a yolk, candy floss and little milkshakes (I will be doing a separate post on this)

Hope everyone's well and having some summer fun!

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig