The Ritz

1 comment









As I was away for my beautiful Mums birthday this year I decided I wanted to do something special when I got back and treat her to 'afternoon' tea at the Ritz but in the evening sitting of 7.30 on Friday. Which was actually a really good idea in the end as I was working and it was a different to have it for dinner opposed to 3/4 o'clock. 

It was a perfect way to spend the night with my Mum, Brother and Sister. We took a leisurely walk in the balmy evening sun through Green Park and St James after... burnt about 5 calories off in the process I'm sure.

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comments:

NIKA said...

Oh a sweet idea for a mum's birthday!:) Hope, you've had a wonderful time there - how are the scones there?!:)

Bye,
NIKA B.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig