Nutshell

1 comment










Valencia, Alice in Wonderland iPhone case design, Doodles and Tea at work, Victoria train station, Lego tube map, 
Paintings in the Ritz toilets, Evening tea at the Ritz, Note for Bambino George at Buckingham Palace,
 Playing Dress up, Reading pretty books. 

It was on Tuesday night that I arrived back home from Valencia but it already feels like an age ago. I've worked at the opticians every day since being back, until yesterday and today. All I did yesterday was basically catch up on sleep... and I feel worse and more tired for it (ah logic) 

I have lots of work I want to catch up on, book-keeping (snore bore) new designs, pr plans and different projects that I really want to get a move on with, so I'm thinking caffeine and pro-plus tablets might come in handy right now!

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comments:

Rose said...

I loved this post! The underground lego pic is so cool! I love the sunglasses too :)

Rose xo

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig