4 comments

The past couple of days I've had a poorly little kitty. Gatsby hadn't been himself since some days before. We took him to the Vets once we noticed he hadn't been going to the toilet and was meowing and hissing in pain. He spent the night at the vets who put him on a drip and a catheter. He came home the next evening with a little camp bandage and a cone, which is now all gone and he is enjoying have copious attention and neck rubs.

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

katymitten said...

N'aww look at lil Gatsby with his sweet little bandage! Hope he's better soon, and I'm sure he's lapping up the neck rubs xx


The Littles.

Dixx said...

hope he's better in no time. I hate it when my cat is ill.

Just Dont Tell Anyone said...

awwww... poor kitty! hope he's getting better! :) but now he's spoiled with lots of attention. hah!

Hannah. said...

awhh, I hope he is feeling better soon.
xx

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig