Nutshell

2 comments






























Photos from the past couple of weeks.

Disclaimer: A lot of cake was consumed this week!

This week I visited not one but two of the royal palaces, Tower of London on Monday and the beautiful Kensington Palace on Friday. I want to live in the Queen Victoria state rooms, pastel, feminine and quaint essentially british. 

After we had visited all the different rooms in the Palace, we took a leisurely walk around the gardens and had tea and cake in the Orangery, I had the best red velvet cake and a seemingly never ending pot of palace earl grey tea!

Gatsby is also feeling much better, so thank you for all the kitty well wishes!

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like you had a lovely week!
x

dan said...

so much tasty looking food! I wish I had your week xx

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig