Goals: Update.

5 comments








pictures via tumblr.

At the beginning of the 2013 I decided to do a goal orientated post and page on the blog to help push me that bit more, to have a physical place where I could tick things off as I go along and share with the rest of you what I'm up to.

In some ways I'm happy with what I've achieved and then also reading some of my goals back it's making me realised I need to get going more with some of them and get out of certain routines! I'm really loving parts of 2013 though and it's shaping up to be pretty fun!



2013 Wishes
For my life to be filled with positivity, Success and Love.
My friends, family and myself to be healthy and happy.
To have more confidence in myself, abilities and not be so hard on myself.
Have opportunities come my way and grab them whenever possible.
Carpe Diem.
Travel more even to places in the U.K which I haven't been to before.

Definitely need to still work on to have more confidence in my self and ability, seizing the day and travelling more around the UK!

Goals
Be more social, make new friends and see more of my best friends (Jan and Feb going well so far!)
Push myself out of comfort zone more (So far so good, Jan & Feb)
Comment on blogs that I read more often
Do what makes me happy
Be more organised
Go to more gigs   Booked to go to Bennicaissim festival.
Read more 
Save Money
Say yes more
Work hard (I think I can say the most part that I'm working hard and am pretty busy!)

Work Goals
Experiment with making new things like desigining mugs, coasters, notebooks etc
Be featured in more magazines, websites and create some artwork for publications (featured on shouts website, Mizz magazine, Dazey magazine and Cliche magazine commissions for printed work.)
Send jewellery pieces to magazine fashion editors and artwork to magazine emails
Do a couple of craft fairs or markets
Network at events and meet ups
Make up new business cards
Decided properly on my new header
Work on my ideas for packagaing and design
Work on a zine
Do more collaborations with people
Sell prints and do more orignal canvases for my new Etsy Shop
Work more on Canvas

Things I would like to do this year...
Visit my friend Abi in the Lake District
Stay at my Auntie and Uncles and sketch in the forest
Visit Dom and Maddy (adopted Grandma and Grandad that met whilst in California)
Set up seperate account to keep business and personal separate
See Singing in the rain, Matilda, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory musical and War Horse the theatre shows
Try Honest Burger and Breakfast club grub
Go to Disneyland Paris for halloween (possibly going to go to Chicago instead in Nov!) Update: Booked Chicago!
Spa Weekend for my 24th Birthday (booked)
Go to a festival this Summer (booked benni fest)
Book a holiday for June
Have a Harry Potter-athon
The 02 walk
Try a pole dancing class
Keep a jar and put notes in with good memories, stubs, quotes to look back on at end of the year
Ebay my life with everything I don't wear or want anymore
Get my bird tattoos on my arms

2013 Films
Life of Pi
Gangster Squad
The Great Gatsby
Despicable Me 2
A portrait of James Dean
Oz The Great and Powerful
Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Books
James Dean Mutant King
Ballet Shoes
Life of Pi
The Historian
The Fault with our Stars
Lulu Bartleys guide to English Style

Goal Updates:
I definitely need to save more but obviously right now I've got my holiday coming up which I need money for, then flights to Spain for benni and money for whilst out there, then birthdays, paying off my iMac and Chicago... so it may be some time before I can really start doing that.

I need to say yes more.

Planning to see my friend Abi in the Lake District in July or August.

I've started a gym membership and would really like to lose weight, tone up, get fit and have a body I feel really confident and proud off, I need to curb my eating and have a healthier diet for this and to feel more awake, energy and healthier! 

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments:

Tori Mears said...

Jaymie, I think this post is fab, what a fantastic way to see what you have achieved this year thus far - and congratulations for those achievements!! :) xx

Just Dont Tell Anyone said...

yey! congraats! you've done pretty well! I was always thinking about making some kind of a list like that.. but still never did. hmm.. anyways! you're much better than me :P
good luck with new goals, and do not worry about the weight that much. I think that you look perfect (as far as I've seen in photos) but bit of a gym, and healthier eating is always good though! :)

lauraslw said...

This is such a wonderful idea Jaymie! There are lots of crosses and we're only in May which is a really good sign right? You've inspired me to write a list like this too, because I'm such a lazy pig sometimes and I feel like I'm wasting day after day. :-)

Carly said...

I'm really glad that you are getting there with your goals and there's still plenty of time left! xxx

Blogger said...

I've just installed iStripper, so I can watch the sexiest virtual strippers on my desktop.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig