Tea, Cups and Cocktail Shots

2 comments

After afternoon tea (if you read my blog much, follow me on instagram you'll know I'm a fan of the old English tradition) there's nothing I like more then finding fun and whimsical London bars to drink pretty cocktails. My sister come up trumps finding the Simmons Bar website. Situated in Kings Cross, Simmons bar serves a concoction of different drinks and cocktails in teapots and teacups, perfect clash of the two said favourites of afternoon tea and cocktails. It is also has a rather healthy 5 hour happy hour during the week... I'm feeling a Friday night venture into Kings Cross very soon!

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

MirrorOnThe Wall said...

Loving the sound of this! I am a fan of both afternoon tea and cocktails too, so this looks like the perfect mix of the two! Will keep a note of it and try and track it down next time I'm in London.
Mel x

melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

Helenjayne said...

awww sounds good I'm off to London in august for two days ill have to check it out :-)I love the quirky cup and sauce idea, just to say I love the ring I brought off your website a couple of weeks ago I was very pleased with my purchase :-D.
Helen x

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig