Shop Swap: Vintage Style Me

1 comment


My most recent shop swap was with the lovely Vintage Style Me, I've swooned over Rhiannon's  beautiful and fun hand made printed skirts, as well as the pinafores for quite some time.  


I got sent this beautiful flamingo skirt which I can't wait to wear when I go on holiday. I also got an elephant printed pocket vest and a light denim smock pinafore. If you've never checked out Vintage Style Me before, what are you waiting for? Warning you might get hooked to start checking it regularly for the vintage delights on offer. Thanks again Rhiannon for taking part in a swap with me. 

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comments:

Just Dont Tell Anyone said...

wow! I really like the top and the skirt! Looks so good! :) Will definitely check the Vintage Style Me :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig