Shade

1 comment
New Sunglasses added today. I've made myself a pair of the unicorn shades as well and I just love how fun they are adding that something extra to an outfit. It finally seems to be getting a bit sunnier (touch wood) so it might be necessary to always have a pair of shades in my bag (sunglasses are one of my favourite accessories, so this makes me very happy!)

I had my eyes tested at work yesterday as we had a few cancellations in the morning (I work part time at an opticians) and I haven't had a test for quite some time now... I can't actually remember when I did last. I still have pretty good eyesight though my right eye isn't as good as I have a slight astigmatism which basically means my cornea isn't round it's more of a rugby ball shape, HEY ARNOLD EYE.

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comments:

Just Dont Tell Anyone said...

awww..these are very cute! :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig