Nutshell

3 comments









Watching the Great Gatsby, Commissioned illustration, My Great Gatsbys kitty 1st birthday, 
Tuesday night in, Outfit planning, Rome reminiscing, G playing with a glove natch, foxy pattern almost complete, 
couldn't sleep Saturday night, Sunday stroll and coffee in the sun.

Today I'm spending my day off up in town with my Sister and Mumma O'Callaghan, heading for some brunch at the Breakfast Club and a general London mooch. I hope the Sun stays out today, I woke up to a glorious clear blue sky and the rays streaming through my window! Love that.

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

Imogen Smith said...

Really beautiful photographs Jayme :) I especially love the Colosseum one, reminds me of my own trip to Rome last year! x

Imogen Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Just Dont Tell Anyone said...

noooo! have you watched The Great Gatsby already??
is it out? Can't wait for it!
Lovely photos by the way! love to come back and check your blog. There's always such a great stuff! :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig