Sunday

4 comments





Yesterday looked a little like this...

Neglecting my feet and having cold toes in my studded slipper flats, oops.

Twiggy, Stripes and Lipstick cases.

Cinnamon buns with a cup of tea after a walk to Tesco to get Sunday snacks to munch on whilst watching a cheesy film.  

Watched LOL one of the worst films (starring Miley Cyrus) but it was set in Chicago and looks pretty as well as having Douglas Booth (wish I had just jumped on him when I had the chance when walked past him at London Bridge station that one time!) 

Eating Strawberries from a tea cup whilst drawing in the evening. 

Designing a new palm tree print. 

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

Callie said...

Hahahaha how funny, my ex boyfriend went to school with Doug. I met him a few times at parties and meals and with my ex, it's weird to hear people talk about him now he's 'famous'. When I met him he was just starting out with the Boy George thing.

xx

astudentinscotland.blogspot.co.uk

Carly said...

Ah I really want a cinnamon bun now! xxx

char said...

Love love love your lipstick phone case.

IllustrationNarration said...

Your outfits always look amazing! I also love palm trees so that print is perfect :) x

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig