Simple Things

2 comments

Some of the small, seemingly simple things that can put a smile on my face.

1. Cinnamon Swirls are one of my newest addictions for the past couple of months. I've only recently started really liking cinnamon as well as I thought I wasn't a massive fan... boy was I wrong. 

2.Cups of Tea, Lots of Cups of tea! Morning, Afternoon and Night. 

3. One of my favourite things to do is to go to the cinema on and Orange Wednesday.  

4. I've got a soft spot for all kinds of stationary, I have a penchant for notebooks and pretty paper clips.

5. Having a deep hot soak in a bubble bath when you're not feeling 100% is one of the best things ever. 

6. Particularly girly but lighting some scented candles and letting the glow and smell invade your room. 

7. Waking up to clear blue skies.

8.  Going to sleep after you've changed the sheets. 

9. The smell of cakes baking in the oven.

10. Beautiful fresh flowers in a vase. 

Jayme
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

Raffles Bizarre said...

That looks a bit tasty!

http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

Charlotte Eliza King said...

I love these types of posts, I definitely agree with numbers 2, 6, 8, 9 and 10. Simple pleasures :)

www.charlotte-eliza-king.com

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig