Pret-a-Portea

2 comments



I spent my Good Friday up in town with my Mum and Sister having look around Covent Garden and after spending too much money in Sass & Belle we met up with Lucy (my almost Sister in law... hurry up and ask her already bro) to go The Berkeley hotel for their 'Pret-a-Portea' a fun fashion themed afternoon tea in the heart of Knightsbridge which had sweet creations, based on the current A/W 2012. 

A spot of Earl Grey later my stomach was seriously starting to rumble and we chowed down on the selection of sandwiches, before all the amazing cakes, biscuits and desserts were presented and we couldn't wait to get our teeth sunk into the marshmallow texture and sugary delights. As a massive fan of A. Afternoon Teas and B. Themed Afternoon Teas... so you know they pretty much had me at hello. 

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

Lydia said...

ahh the food looks so yummy! x

IllustrationNarration said...

Ooh this food looks amazing, especially those biscuits! :) x

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig