Nutshell

3 comments









blue bird hair, Audrey and new collar clips, hairs a-growing, Cold at Norwood Junction, 
Orange Wednesday time, Chicago planning and cheetos, Jewellery by Jaymie in Mizz, Finger cream, 
The babe that's Gatsby, Chicwish shirt. 

I've had a pretty busy week with working and trying to make some head way with certain projects that I'm working onl. Today I NEED to get my Motel competition illustrations all finished and entered as well as working on some fonts for a venture that me and Lily are doing together.

I saw The Great and Powerful Oz on Wednesday and I really loved it, the beginning sequence is shamaaaazing. And anything with James Franco and Mila Kunis in is alright by me! It's all so pretty pretty pretty.

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

IllustrationNarration said...

Love your collars! Where is your dotty denim shirt from? I love it :) x

katymitten said...

oh your hair jaymie, with the super adorable bow. i want my hair like that tooo!!!! xx

The Little's.

Flourish said...

oh my gosh. you are gorgeous!! i love your blog. glad we found each other! ;)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig