Nutshell

3 comments





I'm going to turn into a cinnamon swirl, lots & lots of stickers, Tattoo books, 
Lime Crime order, 70s hair, Gatsby wearing my coat...

So this week I was one ill cub cub, pretty much slept and stayed in bed when I wasn't sleeping. Zero energy is the worst. Other then that I've just been eating everything in sight and regretting doing so, drinking too much cloudy lemonade and taking Gatsby for little walks around the front garden. It's all go.

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

Lipmunn Tang said...

gorgeous photos :)

http://iamcollecting.blogspot.co.uk

IllustrationNarration said...

Hope you're feeling better :) ugh, that first photo <3 I really want a Lime Crime lipstick! xx

Sade said...

I love Cinnamon swirls too! My favourite :3

XOXO Sade

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig