Nutshell

3 comments









Sunshine, Going for walks on the common, Girls, Goodies, Gatsby planking, Motel illustrations, 
Cupcakes at work, Blog header, More Motel doodling, Palm Tree print.

The week started with beautiful weather and totally lulled me into a false sense of security with the looks of Spring on its way and now it seems to be turning colder again. 

I've been working on my Motel Rocks competition entries this week, As well as more print designs such as the different type of Palm Tree ones I've created for some new phone cases as well as other ideas floating about in my head at the moment. 

Have you noticed my new blog header? I finished it this morning and added it earlier. What do you think of it? Cats, Cats and more Cats. 

Hope everyone's had a lovely weekend and treated their Mums well today, Happy Mothers Day to all your Mummas!

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

Hails said...

You're such a good illustrator and your header looks lovely :) xxx

Carly said...

Your entries look fab! I also love your new header :) xxx

IllustrationNarration said...

Amazing header! I also love love love that palm tree print :) x

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig