Nutshell

4 comments






coffffffee, palma violets tickets, presents, gatsby chilling in the tub, having fun, palma violets gig,
 new phone cases, cushion addict, mike n ikes!

This week has consisted of lots of new merchandise arriving at the By Jaymie HQs, Lipstick, Cat and 60s phone cases arrived, as well as mugs and a 60s Icon cushion which will soon be avaliable to buy from my shop. 

I went to see Palma Violets on Thursday night and as much as I really like them I didn't really rate the album all that much on the first lesson, although it has grown on me now and they are great live! 

This weekend has consisted of eating Mike & Ikes which my Brother bought by the box load for me (I like him) and catching up on Mr Selfridge, Dancing on the Edge and Ripper Street. Sponge Bob Square Eyes much!

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

MyRamblings said...

The new designs for the iPhone cases look amazing and I am seriously obsessing over the 60s Icon pillow! xxx

Lipmunn Tang said...

can't wait for the cushions :) you're so talented! :)

http://iamcollecting.blogspot.co.uk

AIMEROSE said...

Such a cute blog! Have a nice day!
AIMEROSE BLOG

Jenny Peaowl said...

I love your cushion collection :) xx

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig