Motel Rocks

7 comments

I'm currently sat up watching The Real Housewives and fighting the urge to nap... although I feel I might give in at any minute. I stayed up late last night working on my Motel illustration competition submissions along with texting and stressing out with Ella at our leaving every thing to the last minute. I've also got a brand spanking new desk which I christened by doing these paintings/finishing up last night!


Late night work antics.
The illustrations below are the five that I submitted to the competition, just in time... with ten minutes to spare.




Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

7 comments:

NIKA said...

Lovely MotelRocks drawings:) I've made such one few blogs ago:) -

http://nikasinspirations80slifeandbeauty.blogspot.co.at/2013/03/motel-rocks-drawing-time.html

Wish you a nice Easter Time!

Bye,
NIKA

IllustrationNarration said...

These are really amazing - good luck! I did a few drawings for this competition but didn't get them up in time :( love your style of drawing! xx

rosedl said...

good luck! I bloody love the first one they are amazing xxx

Anouka said...

Great illustrations. And I love The Real Housewives!

LUXESSED

Emma said...

So cute! I love the last girl.

Abigail Soady said...

You're ever so talented!! I love the style of your work :) Good luck with the competition!! HAPPY EASTER! x

Gab[y] said...

wow you're so talented!! How did it go?

xx Gaby

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig