Monday Inspiration

1 comment









images via tumblr
pretty underwear and feminine shapes, flowers, forest children, paper art, hair accessories and beehives. 

It's been a while since I've posted some of the images that have been floating about in my mind and have been pinned to my desktop in the inspiring mess that they create. 

Obviously I always like flowers but recently I have been buying them for myself to put on my desk and workspace, more regularly. Just because they really perk up the look and cheer me up. My flower of chose right now has got to be the Tulip, cheap and cheerful.

Who's been watching the MTV Catfish show? It's my favourite programme right now. I loved the film but the series is just SO good. It's on MTV tonight at 10 if you haven't seen it before.

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comments:

Jen - Kitsch N Sync said...

I'm loving flowers recently too! They cheer up my desk space and look lovely - just dreading when my hayfever starts!

Jen xx
http://kitsch-n-sync.blogspot.com

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig