Creative Swap: Sew Devine

4 comments


When I illustrated Gemma-Louises blog header I remember being entranced by her beautiful embroidery images and work. It got me thinking that it would be fun to do a different kind of art/ creative swap. And so we did...  When I received my beautifully wrapped presents I was overwhelmed with how much Gemma had sent me and how much time and effort she had put into the gifts. She completely spoiled me, so so so kind. Thanks again Gemma. You can check out what I sent her in her post here.





You may recognise the embroidered brown haired girl in the above photo, from a Blog header which I had a while back. Gemma asked if she could take one of my illustrations to try and sew, and of coarse I was more then happy to let her do so as I couldn't wait to see what it would look like!



Gatsby also as always loved the packaging and couldn't get enough of it.

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

char said...

What beautiful swap items, I think I'm going to arrange another swap on my blog soon as they are always so much fun. x

Charlotte Eliza King said...

Her work is lovely, such a nice idea to do a creative swap :)

www.charlotte-eliza-king.com

Carly said...

This is a lovely idea and your kitten is awfully cute! xxx

Hannah. said...

Everything is so pretty and delicate, I really adore the Cat and Mouse image though. It reminds me of something from ym childhood.

Hannah
www.daintyandivory.blogspot.com
xx

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig