Brand New, New, New.

7 comments

Fruits of my recent labour. By Jaymie mugs, phone cases, cushion case and notebooks which are now available to purchase. I've kept a 60s Dream Babes mug and Lipstick notebook (as if I need any more mugs or notebooks, but I adore them even if I do say so myself and I'm very tempted to use a lipstick and a cat one for pencils and makeup brushes!) I have plans for other designs in the pipe line so keep your eye out for updates.







Don't forget to check out our Giveaway and enter for possibility to win lots of goodies!

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

7 comments:

Charlotte Eliza King said...

Awww these look amazing !

www.charlotte-eliza-king.com

Valeria said...

So many beautiful things ♥ The iPhone cases are wonderful :) And I love the cat mug ! So so pretty ♥
xx
Valeria
www.buildinghopes.blogspot.it

Bella Luna said...

These are so stunning! Adding far too many to my wishlists
xx

Bella Luna said...

These are so stunning! Adding far too many to my wishlists
xx

daisychain said...

My kitty mug arrived today, I LOVE it x

Imogen Smith said...

Jaymie these are really lovely :) xx

Jazzabelle said...

all of your designs are so so beautiful! now i just wish my friend's birthday would hurry up as i know she'd love the lipstick pieces! xxx

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig