Bits & Bows

2 comments

A few weeks ago Sarah contacted me through Instagram expressing a desire to get in contact with me. She told me about her beautiful studio and how she thought my illustrations would work well in her studio and that they would probably be right up her customers street. So now some of my prints and a few original pieces are now available to purchase at Bits & Bows studio in Birmingham. They can be bought with or without the frame, so if you happen to be in Birmingham or live that way, be sure to go check out all the wonderful goodies she has in store. Clothes, Nails, Art, Jewellery... total dream!

Nails by Rosie 

You can follow and like Sarah from Bits & Bows Facebook page.




Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

This looks so lovely! I really like the frames that she's used for your illustrations.

Sixth Tractate said...

Such cute pictures! Love the last one. Lovely blog you have here. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

sixthtractate.blogspot.com

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig