Art Swap: Paige Joanna

2 comments

Another recent art/ creative swap that I took part in was with the lovely Paige Joanna I have a lot of love for this lady and I asked her if she would be interested in doing one with me and we decided that we would both create an original portrait illustration of each other. We included some of our favourite things into it such as the cats, bow and lipstick. 




Paige also sent me a postcard with the most lovely words which made me smile a lot. A little zine which is full of such prettiness with the 'Girls just want to have fun' illustration being my very favourite! Fancy seeing what I sent to Paige? Click here. Thanks again Paige for taking part and sending me such gorgeous pieces!

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

char said...

Aww I am so glad you swapped, the pair of you are so talented!

Ms. Megan said...

Beautiful!!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig