Preorder in the Chaos

4 comments










I've been a busy little beaver creating new illustrations and designs and these are the fruits of the labour. 

These items are now available to preorder whilst I await the order of merchandise but I am only doing a limited run so get your mitts on them whilst you can. Each of these illustrations (apart from the Twiggy drawing) I created with the intention of being used for phone case and different merchandise design. 

I would love to know what you think. I can't wait to adorn my phone in my own work!

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

bambi legs said...

i musttttt buy the third phone case down but all of these are perfect! i love the lipstick notebook!

Jaz xo said...

NEED that lipstick mug in my life! xo

IllustrationNarration said...

Oh wow... LOVE all your new stuff! x

Pip ♥ said...

omg, these are so gorgeous! I wish I still had an iphone :(

Pip x

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig