Nutshell

1 comment






















Ironing my friends top, Hanging at Sallys, Lolas Topshop, Seven in Brixton, Pina Coladas, Lola cupcakes, Love 19th Feb Sally, Amelias and my parents anniversary, Hula Hoop snacking, Sunny Surbiton, Sallys Birthday Breakfast, Custom Antoinette necklace, You're Rad, Yin & Yang collar clips, Fox cushion, Painting in the Opticians room, French Bulldog necklace, Bone hairclip, Reading Ballet Shoes at work, 50/50, Breakfast at Tiffanies collar chain, Shopping, Tootsie Rolls, This guy!

Last weekend was spent with one of my best friends Sally for her birthday, We went for a spot of shopping and for lunch and drinks at Seven in Brixton, totally recommend the potato bravas and pina coladas.

This week I also started at my new part time job as an optical assistant and receptionist so I've been getting use to that and I've been super busy with all my new merchandise, illustrations and projects that I am working on that I'm a bit dazed and confused right at this moment. no rest for the wicked!

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comments:

Law whalebone said...

cried so hard over 50/50 as Barry's dada has terminal cancer :( it's a great film. You are so talented lady, the new necklaces look amazing xxxx
Your cat is mega cute BTW xx

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig