LFW: My Roundup

1 comment
Day 1
PPQ
Bright wool coats, contrasting black, striking patterns, cold shoulder detailing.

Sass & Bride 
Modern cut out detailing, monochrome with canary yellow pops, pattern and texture.

Day 2
DAKS
Classic, chic, boyish and androgynous. 

Orla Kiely 
Wes Anderson dream of Margot meets Suzy Bishop, My idea of a total wonderland of 
collars, coats, tights and T bars. 

Day 3
Holly Fulton
Punk, rock, biker influence, hard yet fun and youthful. 

Temperley
Elegant, classic, feminine and ultimately chic. 

Day 4


Sophia Webster
Fun, enchanting, magic with a my little pony and Alice in Wonderland twist. 

Burberry Prorsum 
Immaculate, sleek, and a love of print running through. 

Giles
Ethereal, sensual and dreamy.

Day 5
Paul Costello
Inspiration from Tippi Hendrin, Sweet ice cream tones, pretty structure. 

Simone Rocha
Ladylike, flouncy, stylistic sensibility and elegance. 


How badly I want to dress as one of the Orla Kiely models with a Costello pastel coat and Sophia Webster shoes and bags this coming A/W I will most definitely be taking my inspiration from these collections. 

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comments:

Oh, My Darling said...

Loving the Orla Kiely looks, plus those charming and fun clutches!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig