Jewellery Swap: Kates Little Store

4 comments





I came across Kates Little Store after seeing a picture Zoe from Ladybird Likes posted on Instagram and I feel in love with her little wooden pieces of minature art in the form of badges and necklaces. Everything from handmade Feminism, Twin Peaks, Game of Thrones, Ghost World and Napoleon Dynamite inspired pieces... whats not to love?! Kates work is inspired by a lot of her favourite TV shows, films and interests and she loves that she sells to customers who have lots of the same interests as her.


I contacted Kate through Etsy to see if she would be interested in partaking in a shop swap. We decided that I would send her the moon and stars collar brooch chain for two of her cute badges and I chose the Twin Peaks 'Shes Filled With Secrets' and the Motel sign. Each brooch came beautifully packaged in tissue paper and stickers (I tried my best to keep the Twin Peaks one intact) her items are all beautifully crafted and so affordable, I have the cherry pie brooch set on my hit list of purchases to make.

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

Oh, My Darling said...

I adore the idea of a shop swap! Her work is very cute!

The Robyn Diaries said...

these are so so cute, especially like the motel one - off to check out her wares now x

▲my• said...

eep! twin peaks! these are too cool!

Lipmunn Tang said...

these are gorgeous! even the packaging is!
http://iamcollecting.blogspot.co.uk/

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig