Flat as a pancake, thicker then thieves

3 comments

I wish I was chowing down on these bad boys from IHOP today, They are definitely the best pancakes I have ever eat, blueberry and cream... SO GOOD.

I hope everyone has pancakes for breakfast or at least gets to enjoy some this evening. Does anyone plan on giving anything up for lent? Not that I'm religious (and not that I'm not either, I'm agnostic... there's something out there I just don't know what... deep) I've decided to give up unrefined sugar and processed foods, but me and my friend decided with Valentines day on Thursday and being single (sob) and wanting to watch chick flicks and bitch about boys that would just be torture without sweets and chocolate.

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

Rosedl said...

oh my fucking god i need those pancakes NOOOOOW.
x

Rosedl said...

oh my fucking god i need those pancakes NOOOOOW.
x

Calamity Girl said...

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm giving up chocolate for 40 days and 40 nights. So help me god. Possibly blaspheming as I haven't been raised with religion but I don't think there is any harm in believing in a higher power or going on a diet. xoxo

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig