heart shape bruises

5 comments


It snowed yesterday so naturally decided to wear over the knees socks a sheer cat shirt and a pinafore dress as I was ready to channel my inner 60s school girl look (I did venture outside and change!)A favourite of mine for sure. I was also pretty happy with how my hair went naturally as well (hence the photos) I didn't blow dry it, use any products or literally do anything to it a little back combing was about it. My hair seems to be finally growing so I'm trying to help it even more any way that I can. 

I submitted my first tax return this morning, scary stuff! Least thats one thing to tick off my January to do list. What's everyone up to this cold wintery weekend?

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments:

The Robyn Diaries said...

Your shirt is so cute, love over the knee socks but don't like how they make my legs look. You look gorgeous :) x

Georgi said...

You have great hair! I wish mine natural wave and volume! x

Jaz xo said...

You look so cute ♥

Lucy Farrington said...

Oh gosh..tax returns!! Ugh >.< On a better sidenote, your hair looks lovely and I opted for over the knee socks today too, they've kept me pretty toasty! ^.^

flawedfairytale.blogspot.com

helen at thelovecatsINC said...

looove your hair!

from helen at thelovecatsinc // twitter // youtube

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig