Nutshell

1 comment







 













Photos from the past week and a bit. Involving lots of snow, going for walks in the cold stuff, making snow kittens, drawing, making, working and watching the NFC san francisco vs atlanta football game, SF won and they're going to the Superbowl, so excited!

 Last Wednesday I saw Gangster Squad which I cant recommend enough (I would even if Ryan Gosling wasn't in it...) theres some grim bits in it and believe me I hate gore but I got past that as the stories really good and the era of 1930s Hollywood and the gangster culture history is really interesting, it's got me wanting to know more about the whole scary situation!

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comments:

Zoe Barrow said...

love the illustrations, and the collar tips in the first photo are so cute! xo

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig