Jewellery Swap: Ladybird Likes

2 comments


The most recent jewellery swap that I've taken part in is with the lovely Zoe of Ladybird Likes. It is one of my favourite independent Etsy shops. I adore so much of her beautiful creations, the wooden butterflies being a particular favourite. There's an amazing variety of necklaces, brooches and collar chains. Zoe sent me the above owl collar chain and purple blue toned butterfly, I will be photographing them on some outfits soon.

I love Zoe's work and creations, We're hoping to join forces soon and arrange some crafty/ indie shop meet ups this year. So hopefully I get to meet the lovely lady herself sometime soon!

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

Lucy Farrington said...

These are beautiful! The owl tips are so unusual, I've never seen anything like it before! ^.^

flawedfairytale.blogspot.com

The Robyn Diaries said...

I love those owl tips so much - they are gorgeous! x

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig