2013

5 comments
webcam screencap gold...

Happy 2013 lovelies. Wanted to check in as I haven't blogged since last year (har har) How was your New Years Eve? I went out with my best friend to somewhere in London which she got tickets for. Instead of doing resolutions I have set myself goals and things I would like to achieve throughout the year which I will be sharing on the blog (helps to stick to them even more) I would love to know what you're resolving to do or goals you are setting for yourselves as well. 

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments:

daisychain said...

I want your hat!

Jen - Kitsch N Sync said...

Cute hat! My resolutions are the same old as every year ...loose weight, eat healthy, don't drink - die anyway!

Happy New Year! Jen xx
http://kitsch-n-sync.blogspot.com

Josie Maskell said...

Hey!

I wrote a little blog post about my plans for the new year here:-

http://everythingisnotwhatitisnt.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/plans-for-new-year.html

I feel the last one is relevant to you because of the hat! teehee :)

like the photo!

josie x

Lucy Farrington said...

That hat is incredible, haha! ^.^ My new year's resolution is to blog..it's going well so far! ^.^;

Oh, My Darling said...

Hey Jaymie, happy 2013! I'm getting back into blogging and look forward to reading your posts! It looks like you rang in the new year with lots of fun! I went to a party at this loft/gallery with my boyfriend -- it was kind of stuffy, but a good excuse to wear sequins and platform heels!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig