Shop Swap: Beauxoxo

Leave a Comment

I've been super naughty and haven't blogged a swap I did with the lovely Georgie from Bellexoxo who owns the completely cute and entrancing Beauxoxo full of hair bows, sparkle, vintage pin up wonders and elfin floral crowns. I recieved the package just before I went on holiday and was so happy that I could take the two bowed hair bands (which I wore a lot) I mean they're so perfect for California, worn with high wasited shorts and bandeau tops, I teamed them with my cherry 1950s swimsuit and cat eye glasses, hoping to make norma jeanne proud! 




I also recieved the floral crown, panda hair bow and a red sparkly bow clip, taking me to the land of oz in hair accesory form. There's so many lovely things to chose from and I have the heart head bands on my christmas list. 

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig