Nutshell

3 comments




























Nutshell from the past couple of weeks, cold, snow, Christmas festivities, drawing, London, hats, drinks, food. That pretty much covers it!

I've decided that this Winter my favourite and most go to accessory is hats. I cannot get enough of them right now. I had a £10 gift card to spend in Accesorize and decided to put £8 towards this lovely leopard beret which I'm wearing in the last photo. What's your favourite piece of clothing or accesory this season? 

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

Rose said...

whaaaat it snowed! why can't it snow in Brighton :(
still so jealous of your little cat so so beaaautiful hahah
x

Katie Frank said...

first photo is magic *_*
your portraits are AMAZING. i love them so much <3

Sophie said...

Was about to comment like PLEASE TELL ME WHERE THE MOON AND STAR COLLAR TIPS ARE FROM but had a little scout round and found them in your shop, they're so cute! Just got my mum to order them as an extra little Christmas present hehe :) Lovely photos, I want snow :( xx
http://fashionsings.blogspot.co.uk/

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig