Miss Laduree

3 comments






 Flavours: Bubblegum, Strawberry Marshemellow, Coconut, Christmas flavour, Vanilla and Salted Caramel.

There's not a lot that is prettier or more special then Laduree macarons to me. This is the gorgeous gift box and the selection of Macarons which I chose but my Mum treated to me on Monday. I am a little obsessed with Macarons and Laduree ever since I first tried them in Paris and seeing the delicate patiserries and macarons feature in Marie Antoinette movie. My favourite flavour had to be the bubblegum from the new selection although vanilla and caramel will always be a firm classic.

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

Jaz xo said...

I love Laduree! I've never tried Strawberry Marshmallow, sounds amazing xo

Law whalebone said...

These look amazing, I love all the colour and the fact there is a bubblegum one! Drool....

Katie Frank said...

omg i have never eaten this and i ask my dad every time to buy it to me and bring from germany cus we don't have it and he says im silly ;(((
beautiful photos! xx

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig