It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

2 comments

















all images via tumblr.

Today advent starts and I don't care I will never be too old to have an advent calendar. I love christmas and the lead up especially from 1st Decemeber is my favourite thing. It's time to deck the halls and use all other kind of cliche sayings to describe the festivities. 

Something unrelated but that you might like to know is that Revlons facebook page is giving away 1 of 100 lip butters until the 4th so go ahead and like for a chance to win.

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

daisychain said...

Ahh I feel so festive! x

Sara said...

Yes it does and I love it and that picture with the sleeping dogs is beyond cute! Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig