Forest Friends

4 comments





Some of my new collar clips and chains I've been working on for the shop. How fitting is it that I photographed these little fellas on fake snow when yesterday some of us had our first snow fall of the festive season. I'm a big kid and got so excited when I saw the snow falling outside my window, it was Gatsby's first time seeing it as well and he was pawing at the windows as he sat watching it on the sill.

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

Satin and Souffles said...

These are so gorgeous! Hopefully I can get the boyf to treat me to those Ivy ones! You are so talented xx

www.satinandsouffles.com
www.satinandsouffles.com

Katie Frank said...

actually, this is the most beautiful thing i've ever seen *.*
http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

Daisy said...

Oh my , these are lovely.

Millie said...

awwww the foxes are such cuties! love :) x
http://strawberriesandsquiggles.blogspot.co.uk/

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig