Feeling Sketchy

4 comments






Some quick expressive fluid watery paintings I did today. I love just sitting with my sketchbook, a thin nib drawing pen and my fluid graphic art pens, I forgot how much I enjoyed doing these styles of drawings. 

How bloody freezing is it? We put up our christmas decorations this week on Wednesday when the snow was falling whilst watching Muppets Christmas Carol, something very poetic about that dontcha think? Have you put all your decorations up yet? 

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

Antlers and Antidotes said...

These are GORGEOUS! you are so talented! you should totes sell these on etsy!

Gemma said...

they're soo pretty, you're an amazing artist! xx

Dancing Branflake said...

These are beautiful.

francisdodson said...

These sketches are absolutely gorgeous, I would love to have one personally made to put up on my wall! I especially love the 1st one x

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig