watch the warmth blow away

2 comments















all pictures via tumblr.

Theres something about these selection of pictures that I saved to my mac that literally make me feel all warm & fuzzy. That cosy, closeness and warmth that ironically winter brings when snow falls or Christmas is just around the corner when you look at the good in things rather then the bad. It's the time ,I most love to spend with my family, close friends and being surrounded with films, books, food, mulled wine and activities to do. These pictures also make me feel like I'm a charcter in the book 'Northern Lights' (or the film golden compass) that transcendental, otherworldly beauty that has to be seen to be believed.

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

Jenifer said...

What gorgeous pictures!

Makes me want to chuck on a snuggly sweater and drink a marshmellow filled hot chocolate! Thanks for sharing!

Jen xx
http://kitsch-n-sync.blogspot.com

Simple Sophie said...

These photos are gorgeous, I can't wait to snuggle up infront of the fire with a pot of coco at christmas <3

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig