Sulky Puss

4 comments


Mr Gatsby is going to be a particularly sulky puss tonight, he's just been dropped off at the Vets to get micro chipped and cat-strated (bless his cottons)

I woke up with a horrid sore throat this morning which I'm willing to fade by this weekend as tonight I'm going to fireworks - this will involve wearing bundles of layers I am sure. Heading up town during the day tomorrow for a girly day with mumma oc to go to Laduree and have a gander before I meet my friend for a pre-birthday dinner before we go to a halloween/ bonfire party. Then obviously it's my birthday on Monday and I don't want to be a sniffly mess (can't taste any cake that way, boo hiss) I'm going to the Harry Potter studio tour which I've heard so many great things about so I'm looking forward to that. I still find it funny that I only got into Harry Potter last year when they whole film series came to an end and I made myself watch all the films before going to see the last one in the cinema... I have to go against the grain and be awkward haha. Anyone have any plans for this weekend?

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

Annarack said...

Such adorable photos. I hope you feel better soon and I can't wait to see photos of the studio tour.

Emma Harold said...

cutest cat ever?! I think so! I hope you feel better for your birthday love! HP studio tours is actually amazing!! You'll love it! xx

carelessly cut said...

Sounds like you have a good weekend planned! Desperate to go on that tour.
And wow, your cat is adorable.

Rosie x

Coco said...

Hope you're well now. Your cat is so adorable, my gosh!! xx

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig