Nutshell

5 comments


























It was my birthday last monday and I haven't blogged since then so I apologise it's another one of these type of posts with instagram pictures and week in a nutshell... but I did have a lovely birthday, even though I was full of a head cold and feeling groggy. Annoying my flu stopped me from enjoing my birthday weekend I didn't get around to seeing any fireworks at a display or going to the fancy dress party :( but I was thoroughly spoiled on my birthday, drinking bucks fizz in the morning, having facon (veggie bacon) and scrambled egg bagel for breakfast in bed, whilst opening presents. In the afternoon I went with a small group to the Harry Potter studios which was brilliant (post to come soon!) highly recommended and well worth the £28 ticket fee, so much to see and get engrossed in! 

This weekend was filled with sketch booking, painting, designing new jewellery, working on business plans and reading my new book 'Amy and Rogers epic detour' which has got me craving and missing (well missing even more) California, Eating far too much belated-best-tasting birthday cake ever and chinese take away. The diet starts now... well not diet but calorie cut back, healthy eating, workout type situation. It needs to happen!

I've started feeling really rather festive, It's my favourite time of year and with the start of the coca cola advert, the famous red truck rolling in on to our tv screens it's officially the festive season. I started listening and making my christmas playlist earlier today. Got to love Mr Buble and his velvet tones. 

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments:

Pip ♥ said...

Looks like an amazing week! Happy belated birthday sweetie :)

Pip x

Jaz xo said...

How lovely is the Wonderland Collection?! Just posted about two of the polishes from it.
I love the look of that heart photo holder thingy xo

Glitter Detector said...

The new Models Own collection is amazing! And I can't wait for Christmas too lovely xx

MirrorOnThe Wall said...

I've been dying to try those Model's Own polishes so I'm excited to see that they look even better than I imagined they would on the nails!
Sorry to hear you had the flu over your birthday but it sounds like you had a lovely time anyway. I've been eating far too many goodies of late too so I am with you on the cut back - the problem is that with this wintery weather I find myself wanting to eat more stodge and sweet stuff!
Mel x

melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

Blogger said...

Do you drink Pepsi or Coke?
ANSWER THE POLL and you could get a prepaid VISA gift card!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig