Insta-Nutshell

3 comments




















Pumpkin carving, Hiding watching American Horror Story, Heart print dress, Franken fancy, Custom Mystery Machine necklace, Tattoo booked, Gatsbys favourite place, Jacko lantern, Spaniel, Tesco trips dressed as cats, Watching woman in black with lots of sweets, November birthday month, Painting of Jane Birken, Haircut fringy, Gatsby looking all cute before his op, Oreo cadburys! Toffee nut lattes, Twiggy Movember, Birthday presents!

Todays my birthday and I'm spending it with some of my favourite people and going to the Harry Potter studio tour which I've wanted to go to for a while so thought it would be an ideal opportunity to  for my 23rd birthday of coarse (you have to book, it is super pop!) I meant to have a super fun filled weekend but due to this annoying head cold I've had the past 3 days I didn't go to fireworks Friday or the party on Saturday night so even though I'm not a 100% today I'm not going to let that get me down. Hope everyone had a lovely weekend though and managed to see some bonfires and sparklers! 

Jaymie
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

daisychain said...

Happy Birthday! x

helen at thelovecatsINC said...

you look adorable as a cat! love the ears and the makeup

from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

ps. make sure you've entered my giveaway to win a beautiful delilah dust necklace! click here!

Shannon said...

Happy belated birthday!
http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig